Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 3


My last post detailed my embarrassing status as a fatty and this post will detail my progress towards being skinny.... um, I mean healthy!

I started the Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred workout regime. I am using Level 1 right now, hoping to transition to Level 2 by the 5th or 6th day. Thursday was "Day 1". Frankly, I had trouble walking up and down the stairs after Thursday, but I persevered, stretched, and took some Motrin so that I could complete "Day 2" on Friday.

Today is Saturday and I have a Post-Natal Pilates class for 1 hour in the morning, which will replace my the DVD, but its back to the DVD tomorrow before Super Bowl. Typically the hardest part of this type of commitment is the first few days. If you can make it through that, and ESPECIALLY when you start seeing results, you can pick up momentum and it becomes a habit, and therefore, easier.

I am proud of myself, thus far, and hope to start seeing some results in my body soon. For now, I'll just have to settle for the aches in my shoulders and thighs which remind me that I'm doing a good thing for my health and my fat belly!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Very nice!!! I need to have some of your motivation... I been trying to work out but once a week is the most I will ever do!!!