Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello, 2011!

I am ringing in the new year the same way I did in 2010:

With optimism! Jason and I set many goals for ourselves (we refrain from using the word RESOLUTION), and we met nearly all of them. I am proud of this accomplishment as well as motivated to try again. First, we need to reinstate last years goals, such as date night, family vacations, etc. and then there are some new goals such as healthier cooking, and more time for personal projects such as sewing, guitar playing, etc.

2010 was an amazing year full of blessings. I can only hope to have another year just like it...and truthfully, with these two handsome boys by my side, its hard to see how it could be otherwise.



P.S. Talk about optimism: I got a stomach virus while in KS, but rather than let it get me down, I realized I lost 3 lbs and thought - this is a great way to start the new year!

No comments: