Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Date Night


While Jason and I love being parents, we also love being a married couple, therefore we have instituted "date night". Ah, the coveted date night. We hired my full-time baby sitter's oldest daughters to watch Jonah for us. Mind you, Jonah is already asleep when they arrive, so we basically pay them to watch T.V. for 5 hours while he sleeps, lol. Last Friday we went to an amazing restaurant in Princeton, Elements, and then saw "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. Both events I highly recommend. At Elements try the Cod Croquettes and the Black Bass or the Garbanzo Bean Soup and Short Ribs.

I hope that Jonah turns out to be a foodie and movie-lover like mom and dad. Considering he will eat ANYTHING you put in front of him, I don't think eating will ever be a problem. Although he doesn't watch T.V. currently, at some point we will start introducing him to movie classics....um, our classics.

No comments: