Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Back!

I have been a slacker-blogger...and I apologize. SO much has happened since my last post that I almost don't know where to begin. October held all sorts of adventures for Mr. Jonah! We has two sets of visitors and, of course, his first Halloween!

Let's start with the visit from Misha and Tim over the weekend of October 17th. Jason had to fly to Wichita to stand up in his friend Chaney's wedding, so my sister and her husband flew up to keep me company and to squeeze the spit out of their nephew. Here are some pics from that amazing visit!





Next, over the Halloween weekend, Jason's BF, Craig and his wife Sarah came to visit us. This was their first time up to NJ and Sarah's introduction to Mr. Jonah. We had a wonderful time with them and are so grateful that they made the trip! Here is a pic of Sarah and Jonah spending some QT together.



Jonah's first Halloween was very eventful! I work at a school so we had our Halloween parade on Friday and my babysitter brought Jonah up to work and he got to participate in the parade in his costume. What was he? Nemo! The cutest Nemo I've ever seen! Thanks to my mom and dad who picked out the purchased the costume. My dad also picked out a super-cute outfit for him to wear in the days leading up to Halloween (Boo!)





No comments: