Friday, July 24, 2009

Plane Ride #2

In less than 24 hours Jonah and I will be arriving in Detroit! I am soooo excited to see my family! Although my mom, dad and sister have met Jonah, my brother, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law have yet to see their nephew! Also, there are tons of friends and family that will be coming by next week to celebrate his arrival!

I am getting myself physically and mentally prepared to fly with Jonah by myself! Jason will be driving in next week and then we will be driving back to NJ with Jonah.... truthfully, I'm more worried about that trip than the flight!

In other news, the last baby in the "baby-boom" group arrived on Sunday, July 19th. Ryan and Nicole Visniski (friends and co-workers of mine) welcomed Grace Elizabeth: 8 lbs, 3 oz, 21 inches long! Here is a photo of the proud mamas and their babies!



Also, if you are wondering what constitutes a "baby boom", here is the tally of our friends recent additions:
March 19th: Twin Babies Annie & Claire Bohon
April 9th: Baby Brady McMillan
April 9th: Baby Darcy McCullough
April 21st: Baby Chloe Polhamus
May 12th: Baby Christian Bullock
May 13th: Baby Jonah Meslin
June 8th: Baby Ellie Herbon
July 19th: Baby Grace Visniski

No comments: