Sunday, June 14, 2009

Smiles for everyone!





This week has brought a few new developments!

At Jonah's 4 week pediatrician appointment he weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs, 4 oz! I am finally seeing some rolls in his little thighs and he is filling out all over.

Also, he has officially accepted his swing as an acceptable place to hang out while awake and also a pretty good place to take a nap.

He has been smiling on a regular basis. This morning he let out a huge belch right in my face after eating and then provided a HUGE smile and almost laughed... I suppose he thought it was funny that mama asked for a burp and got one right in the face!

Last, and certainly not least, he has been spending daytime and nighttime hours sleeping in his pack-n-play (see photo)! Before we could only get about 20 minutes at time, now we can up to 2 hours! Yippee! Sadly, I do miss him sleeping in my arms as much.... I knew this would happen - just when I get him comfortable sleeping on his own, I miss him!

Hope you like the newest photos!

1 comment:

mama said...

I am glad you gave me my fix of Jonah and you. I wish I could reach into the computer and pluck you both to me for the hug of all times. I miss you terribly! Can't wait for the July visit! love you boodles and oodles mama