Monday, May 4, 2009

still waiting

Yes. It's Monday, May 4th. I know my due date isn't until Thursday, May 7th, but we're all just so anxiously awaiting Baby Meslin's arrival, it seems like I'm already past due.

I will be seeing the Midwife again tomorrow - hopefully with an update that shows progress. I feel fine (down-graded from 'good'). My back and neck are getting a little sore from carrying around an extra ___ lbs. I don't even want to say how much I weigh. You wouldn't believe it anyway!

In order to distract me I went to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I don't care what anyone else tells you.... IT WAS AWESOME! We then had (non-alcoholic) drinks with some good friends on Saturday night - our last night out as non-parents! Then I spent Sunday sewing a super-cute sling for the baby and Mother's Day gifts for my mom and mother-in-law. I can't post photos of either until I have a baby to put into the sling and the mothers have received their gifts. But trust me - all my projects turned out cute!

I will post again tomorrow after my appointment.....keep checking back for updates!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you! xox
Very soon you will be a momma!!
Hang in there :)
Christine

inprogress said...

go, baby meslin, go! good luck to you and the family, i wish you all the best!

ps: my gf said the EXACT same thing about the wolverine movie. ALL females are saying the same thing about the movie. wouldn't have anything to do with hugh jackman's bare chest, would it?!

Christine said...

You said you would post...you have not posted....I feel like a stalker! POST POOOOOOOOST...Im dying to get the phone call.... xoox

cindy said...

HI BECCA AND JASON...SOON TO BE THREE!! SIMPLY SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES....AND OF COURSE LOVE....AUNT CINDY

Anonymous said...

HI BECCA AND JASON....AND SOON TO BE THREE....SIMPLY SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES....AND LOVE....AUNT CINDY

Sue B said...

I, too, feel like a stalker. I'm on this blog every day to see what's going on. Luv you both - :)
Sue