Thursday, April 23, 2009

Babies Galore!

1) At this week's midwife appointment when she tried to manually locate the baby's head she discovered that it is very LOW...and you know what that means? Baby Meslin has "dropped" and is in position and ready to move south....I'd like say that there is a specific timeline, but as all mothers know, the baby will come when it's good and ready.

2) A good friend of mine (and former co-worker) Sandy gave birth to her 3rd child, and, like me, DID NOT know the sex of the baby ahead of time. She already has two beautiful girls and I'm happy to report she and her husband welcomed a healthy baby boy named Brady into the world on Thursday, April 9th. Congrats to the McMillan family!



3) Some of you may know that my co-worker Sarah was pregnant right along with me. Her due date was 1 week after mine (May 14th) and this was also her first pregnancy. We had fun being pregnant together and providing humor and support for one another (we also have the same midwives). I am happy to report that Sarah gave birth on Tuesday, April 21st at 6:00 am to a 7 lb. 5 oz. baby girl named Chloe. Both mama and baby are doing great and I visited her at the hospital to take photos (and also got the low-down on hospital/delivery). Chloe couldn't be any more perfect and I am so happy for the Polhemus family!




In case your wondering, YES, I am slightly jealous that she gave birth before me, and YES, it makes me THAT much more excited for Baby Meslin to arrive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! They are gorgeous babies Rebecca!!! (makes me want another one!).

It is going to be here before you know it!!! Im so excited for you I could scream!!!

Remember to take these last few days and enjoy just you and Jason time :) It will never be the same again....it will however, be so much better!!!!!!!!!

xoChristine

Canning Tomatoes said...

Patience my dear...the baby will be here before you know it! Your blog has been cracking me up-exactly how I was with Khalila! Miss you and wishing you the very best!

Lacey