Sunday, April 5, 2009

32 days and counting!

Here is a photo of me at 35 weeks....yikes!



Oh, and the photo is also a sneak-preview of the baby's room. We have a few more things to do before I post photos of the completed project, but all our furniture is put together (Thanks Jason!) and the baby's things are put away.

We tour the hospital this Wednesday and starting on Thursday I'll be seeing the midwife once a week until my due date. I am feeling good, but slowing down. Maneuvering this belly is quite a chore! I have 32 days until my due date (23 days of work) - I plan to work up until my due date, if my body permits it.

In addition to anxiously awaiting Baby Meslin, I am also awaiting the release of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on May 1st. For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with Wolverine! You should be too!

2 comments:

sarah debo said...

You are all baby and looking great! Hopefully the last few weeks go by quickly for you!

Canning Tomatoes said...

You look wonderful and we are so excited for you and can't wait to see that new baby! Hey...look for an email from me soon, we are coming to NYC this summer and I want to hook up with you, Jason and the new baby :)