Saturday, March 28, 2009

Movin' and Shakin'

Baby Meslin was was ball of energy this past Wednesday. I think she/he was just trying to get comfortable and was having some trouble re-positioning. I tried to tell her/him that little feet do not belong in mama's hip bone, but it took a long night of sleep on my side for baby to find a new position that suits us both well.

Jason just bought a video camera so we taped a few minutes of this activity. My shirt makes it a little hard to see, but if you look closely you should still see the movement in my belly. Enjoy!

video

2 comments:

sarah said...

I loved that feeling and will miss it. Gabe really enjoyed seeing my belly move when Amelia was in there doing her acrobats! Hope all is doing well!

Eden said...

Aunt Becca, this looks like a boy. How are you doing? I love you.