Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby's Room



Jason finished painting the room this weekend (tulip yellow) and it looks fabulous! Once the furniture is assembled I will post more photos, until then this one will have to do. We have our shower this weekend so we'll be cramming that little room full of goodies come next week!

The two week visits have begun. I saw one of the midwives on Monday and she and I went over all the blood work from a few weeks ago. I was thrilled to find out that my glucose (which should be below 140) was only 77! I also found out that my iron levels and blood pressure were perfect! I feel good, but its good to know that all the 'numbers' say that I'm healthy too.

The baby is currently head-down (although he/she could flip again) with the spine to the right - great position so I hope baby stays that way.

Only 5 more days until the baby shower (and only 3 more days until we're back in Michigan). Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

So excited for this weekend!! The room looks great!! Wow....your baby will be here soon!! I bet the baby stays head down. I remember when Meredith fliped head down. I felt her flip. It was crazy!! You look fantastic and keep those numbers down!! Super important to take the time to relax and put your feet up. xoxo

sarah debo said...

Thats the same color we have Sydney's bedroom. Her middle name is Bea and her room is the same yellow with bee's everywhere! See you soon!

inprogress said...

looking forward to seeing you this weekend. have a safe trip!