Thursday, January 22, 2009

25 Weeks

Here I am at nearly 25 weeks. Fun Fact: I have gained approximately 20 lbs and my belly measures 45" around....YIKES!



(my face looks fat in this photo....but really, I don't think it is that fat in person)

Jason and I registered at Babies "R" Us this past weekend. My back nearly gave out towards the end, but Jason graciously completed the check list while I tested out the store's gliders.

Since we are not finding out the sex of the baby ahead of time we are not "gendering" the room....truth be told, I don't think I would have gone pastel pink/blue even if we did know. So, instead we've opted for primary colors (yellow, red, blue) and teddy bears - not as a theme, necessarily, but because I personally love and collect them, they are rather gender-neutral, and a very classic toy.

Here are the two fabrics I am using to make the bedding (which is why you will not find bedding on our registry):




I hope you like it - cause we LOVE it!

No comments: