Sunday, November 9, 2008

Proud Moment in American History


The blogosphere is humming with election coverage and post-election results. I was in Mexico and upon my return last night I tried to read as much as possible. It was sad to not be able to share in the election night excitement but the true excitement is yet to come. I am thrilled for the future of my family and my (unborn) child.

I can't wait to tell the story of this monumental election cycle. I distinctly remember the first time I heard Barack Obama's name. It was long before his bid for the Presidency and Jason was reading a Time magazine article about the rising star Senator from Illinois. My Republican husband said "I would vote for this man for President." At the same time we were taking notice, millions of others were too.

No comments: