Thursday, October 9, 2008

Inspiration (Part I)

God has blessed me with so many gifts in my life. Every day I am grateful for my husband, family and friends because they are my inspiration. They inspire me to be a better person, to give much and ask for little, to smile, to laugh, to cry and to create.

There are two blog sites listed to the right that are written by two of my best friends. 30s in Progress (by Sean) and Canning Tomatoes (by Lacey). I am thrilled to have them as fellow bloggers after having them as friends for so long. Their creativity, talent, and energy motivate me. I am constantly amazed by what they write, speak and create through their work. I am also eternally grateful for their love and support. Our conversations often revolve around philosophy, humor and understanding. If you have the opportunity, read a post or two from their blogs and I'm sure you'll see the beauty in their writing that I love.

p.s. this is the first in a series of "thank you" posts honoring people who inspire me.

1 comment:

inprogress said...

Aww, shucks. You're not so bad yourself, miss! I look forward to reading the blog of one of my best friends (you), as well ;-).

It's funny that you mentioned my blog now, because I just wrote a really strange entry about old ladies with knives. It's been a long week, I guess, haha.