Monday, August 4, 2008

Tying the Knot

There are few sights so beautiful that you cry just by gazing upon them. A coastal sunset, a masterful painting, a newborn baby, and a bride on her wedding day.

Everytime I looked at my sister on her wedding day I was brought to tears. Words could not begin to describe her beauty. The day was perfect and she was so happy, it makes me smile just thinking about it.

I wish her and Tim all the happiness in the world!!!

Since everyone is always asking about the details, here you go:

The wedding and reception were at the Dearborn Inn
The wedding song was 'Home' by Michael Buble
The dress was a Justin Alexander Couture
The veil and flowers were Rebecca Originals (he he he)
The bridesmaid dresses were Maggy London
The honeymoon will be in Niagra Falls
The DJ was Sara G. from Platinum Mix Productions
The Photographer was Vivienne Thomas


(Photos to soon follow!!!)

No comments: