Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life


It has been a week since my last blog - a crazy week - full of emotion, choices, changes, and love. I am so blessed to have a husband, family and friends who support, encourage and love me. Although many of us take it for granted, we must all remember that so many people around the world are alone, sad, desperate, and unloved. We cannot help all of these people, but we can tell our loved ones how important they are to us - how much more colorful life is with them in it!

I would not be the person I am today without the influence of so many beautiful people. Even the new friends I've made challenge me to be better as a person.

So, after you read this, send someone you love an e-mail, a text, a note, or pick up a phone just to let them know you are thinking of them - it just might make their day, or their week.

2 comments:

marisol said...

I heart you

radtothemax said...

You are wonderful!